yaboH5Project Euclid's Advisory Board provides strategic,programmatic,and fiscal guidance for the project,as well as advocacy to the stakeholders and communities served by yaboH5Project Euclid.
The membership of the board represents the diverse communities that yaboH5Project Euclid serves: mathematicians and statisticians (as both authors and readers of scientific literature),partner publishers,and librarians.The Advisory Board currently includes the following distinguished academics,librarians,and consultants:
- Jun Adachi,Professor,Digital Content and Media Sciences Research Division;Director,Cyber Science Infrastructure Development Department,SPARC日本,National Institute of Informatics
- John Ball,Sedleian Professor of Natural Philosophy,University of Oxford;Director,Oxford Centre for Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations,and Fellow of theQueen's College
- Robert L.Bryant,Griffiths Professor of Mathematics,Duke University
- Raym Crow,Senior Consultant,Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resources Coalition
- Kristine Fowler,Mathematics and Statistics Librarian,University of Minnesota
- Elyse Gustafson,Executive Director,Institute of Mathematical Statistics
- David R.Morrison,Professor of Mathematics and Physics,University of California,Santa Barbara
- Steven H.Weintraub,Professor of Mathematics,Lehigh University
Statement of the Advisory Board
We,as Advisory Board members,support yaboH5Project Euclid in its efforts to:
- Provide powerful,low-cost electronic hosting and online publishing services to nonprofit,independent and society scholarly publishers in mathematics and statistics;
- Provide broad,sustainable,and affordable access to this scholarship;
- Actively support global creation and dissemination of mathematics and statistics.