亚博KG百家乐About yaboH5Project Euclid
yaboH5was developed and deployed by theCornell University Library,with start-up funding provided byThe Andrew W.Mellon Foundation,and is now jointly managed by the Cornell Library andDuke University Press.It was originally created to provide a platform for small scholarly publishers of mathematics and statistics journals to move from print to electronic in a cost-effective way.
Through a combination of support by subscribing libraries and participating publishers,over 70% of the journal articles hosted on yaboH5Project Euclid are openly available.As of 2018,yaboH5Project Euclid hosts 1.8 million pages of open-access content.
yaboH5Project Euclid's mission is to provide powerful,low-cost online hosting and publishing services for theoretical and applied mathematics and statistics scholarship worldwide.As a non-profit community-driven international partnership of academic libraries,independent and society scholarly publishers,and scholars,yaboH5Project Euclid actively supports broad,sustainable access to this scholarship.
- Strong independent,society,and small business publishers
- User-friendly,reliable,well-designed online services
- Online services and data standards that improve discoverability
- Long-term preservation of access to scholarship
- Innovative global partnerships and collaborations among publishers,librarians,and scholars
- Not-for-profit,cost-effective,affordable,and sustainable business models
- Widely accessible scholarship
- High quality,curated scholarship
- Community-ownership and operation